Trying to Translate

I'm trying to learn Spanish by watching telenovelas. Please share your comments about the shows, too. I know I'm not the only English-speaking person who's hooked on telenovelas!

Monday, September 29, 2008

In my dreams

I have been enjoying "Querida Enemiga," but was surprised to have a dream last night about Ernesto, the new love interest for heroine Lorena.

On the show Ernesto is a (very attractive) chef and cooking teacher. In my dream, I was walking to school and was surprised to see that Ernesto was the crossing guard. I wondered, "Why are they making him do this? He's my English teacher!" (Yes, English, not Spanish. Don't ask me.)

Then I went into the school and saw him mopping the floor. Poor guy. That school was really taking advantage of him.

If I'm going to dream about Ernesto, you'd think I could do a bit better than that, but that was the whole dream.

I have no idea what the dream meant. But Ernesto -- aka whatever-the-actor's-real-name is -- is welcome to teach me English anytime.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home