Trying to Translate

I'm trying to learn Spanish by watching telenovelas. Please share your comments about the shows, too. I know I'm not the only English-speaking person who's hooked on telenovelas!

Monday, November 26, 2007

I now officially love Pepe Aguilar

I've fallen in love with Pepe Aguilar's song "Por Amarte," which is the theme song for the show "Destilando Amor," so I went looking for the video. You can see it here.


And, as a bonus, here's the video for another Pepe Aguilar song, "Almohada." I think this one's pretty great, too.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Por Amarte is, so far, my very favorite telenovela song. I even prefer it over El Rey Tiburon by Maná. I could easily listen to it over and over again.

On a different subject, have you watched any Pasión episodes? Alejandro Avila (Orlando from Duelo) plays a long-haired pirate. I don't know if he'll be a regular but last week he was looking pretty good with long hair.

10:10 AM  
Blogger NONE said...

I spotted him (Orlando/Alejandro Avila) in a commercial for the show! It was brief but I recognized him. I regret that I haven't seen the show yet, except for the opening credits, which are pretty cool. I hope to see at least a little of it -- I can't resist long-haired men with white ruffled shirts.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home