Trying to Translate

I'm trying to learn Spanish by watching telenovelas. Please share your comments about the shows, too. I know I'm not the only English-speaking person who's hooked on telenovelas!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Gaspar El Stripper

Here's a webpage about the wrestling career of Rene Goméz (aka Intocable), who plays Gaspar on Duelo de Pasiones: El Intocable

It says he's also been known as Valentino, Spice Boy Randy, and Randy El Stripper. Really, Gaspar, what would Luba say?!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great page, very interesting! I'm really loving the character of Gaspar; Intocable is very amusing in the role. It seems like he's having fun doing the telenovela. He also seems to be very good-natured about his sketchy dancing skills in Bailando Por La Boda. He tries hard, smiles a lot and can maintain the rhythm, so good for him. I downloaded a couple of pics of Intocable, I might add one to my recap tonight.

You should post this on the Caray, Caray site. I think it would be very intereting to everybody. Nice job!

5:17 PM  
Blogger NONE said...

OK, I'll add it to my post on Thursday. I hope I remember to watch Bailando this week. I'd like to see him dancing (or trying to). He's very likeable as Gaspar -- the most likeable character on the show -- I hope he does more telenovelas.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home