Trying to Translate

I'm trying to learn Spanish by watching telenovelas. Please share your comments about the shows, too. I know I'm not the only English-speaking person who's hooked on telenovelas!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Even more Duelo de Pasiones names

ROSITA is Alina's friend in Sierra Escondita.

BRAULIO is Rosita's father (who wants to sell her to Emilio's mustache-twirlingly evil Uncle Maximo).

SANTOS is Rosita's boyfriend.

ESTRELLITA is the little girl who talked to Mariana and Marianita at the hospital.

Alina's dog is either Tonqui or Donky -- the captions have spelled it two different ways. My guess is Tonqui.

And yes, I am going to use the phrase "mustache-twirlingly evil" in my Thursday recap of Duelo de Pasiones if I get the chance.

Words from tonight's episode:
arisca = unfriendly
tarea = task, job
mesero = waiter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home