Trying to Translate

I'm trying to learn Spanish by watching telenovelas. Please share your comments about the shows, too. I know I'm not the only English-speaking person who's hooked on telenovelas!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

And still more Duelo de Pasiones names

Just so I don't forget:

JACINTO is the leader of the outlaws holding Jose hostage.

FELICIA is Jacinto's sister.

VERA is the servant who wants to reveal Alina's identity to everyone. She seems to have a husband or boyfriend but I forget his name.

NORA is the servant who seems to like Gaspar.

LAZARO is the guy who was asked by Rutilio to help Alina escape, then attacked and threatened by Alvaro.

...and I know there are still a few names I've forgotten to note. I'm definitely having trouble keeping track of the employees of the two haciendas, although at least I can now tell the difference between Sergio and Hugo.

Words from tonight's episode:
terco = obstinate
nomina = payroll
sueldo = salary

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I use your vocab words for Wednesday's recap?

12:21 PM  
Blogger NONE said...

Definitely, please do! You might want to check the spelling first because I didn't double-check (usually I do).

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home