Trying to Translate

I'm trying to learn Spanish by watching telenovelas. Please share your comments about the shows, too. I know I'm not the only English-speaking person who's hooked on telenovelas!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Heridas de Amor - Episode 17

Rebeca told Gonzalo he's been like a father to her sons (Fabricio and Cesar).

Alejandro told Miranda, "I can make you forget Fabricio," then kissed her.

Gonzalo interrupted them and told Miranda, "You don't have to explain anything to me. You're both adults." Miranda said, "I am not interested in this man!" and asked Gonzalo not to do business with Alejandro anymore. Gonzalo told her to apologize to Alejandro.

After Alejandro left, Miranda asked Gonzalo to give her details of the crisis in his business, but he refused. She said, "You didn't want my help in the business. You just wanted me to forget Fabricio!"

In bed with Cesar, Bertha said, "You and I are associates, nothing more." Cesar said, "Good. I can only love Miranda."

The gang leader (I think his name is Sanson) told Juan that his brother, Raul, is being initated into the gang. Juan was angry about that. After Juan left, Sanson said, "I lost a brother because of Juan" so apparently he's going to take revenge through Raul.

Raul participated in a hold-up at a restaurant and stole Lisania and Renata's purses. One of the robbers said to Renata, "You come with me. I like you," but Raul interceded to protect Renata.

Juan later caught Raul looking through the girls' purses and yelled at him, saying they will return the property to the owners tomorrow.

Miranda called Cesar to complain that Gonzalo won't let her come to the office. After hanging up, Cesar said to himself, "Miranda, for us the future is glorious, I swear."

Alejandro complained to Fernanda that he can't stand Miranda's whims and rudeness. She reminded him that Miranda is young, and Alejandro said, "She is a demon!"

Alejandro's uncle, Aventura, is a priest who knows Fernanda's true identity. Alejandro and Fernanda asked the priest not to reveal Fernanda's identity to Miranda, but the priest said, "I won't be accomplice to such deceit."

Bertha gave some money to Renata's drug dealer, Veronica, and Veronica told her, "Renata thinks you are her mother." Bertha smirked at this.

Miranda visited Aventura and told him she still loves Fabricio. He said, "Fabricio is forbidden to you. Fabricio is part of your past." Miranda said she likes Fernanda and wants more information about her so she can help her.

The priest mentioned Miranda's mother, and Miranda said dismissively, "This woman is no one."

On her honeymoon in Miami, Florencia went to the doctor and was told she is pregnant. Fabricio said, "No, Florencia, this baby is not going to be born."

Florencia said, "I am going to have this baby with or without you! For me, the honeymoon is finished."

Fernanda asked Alejandro to give up his plans of revenge against Gonzalo, but Alejandro said, "Gonzalo caused my father's illness. He has to pay."

Fernanda asked if Alejandro is in love with Miranda, and Alejandro said, "No. I am a man, she is a loving girl," nothing more.

Bertha told Tomasa that Tomasa's daughter is pregnant, but I don't know who Tomasa's daughter is, unless it's Nuria (Gonzalo's secretary)?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home