Trying to Translate

I'm trying to learn Spanish by watching telenovelas. Please share your comments about the shows, too. I know I'm not the only English-speaking person who's hooked on telenovelas!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Heridas de Amor - Episode 22

Gonzalo somehow found out that Cesar is the one responsible for taking money from his business. He told his lawyer to investigate but not say one word to Cesar.

Miranda asked Alejandro jealously if he's interested in Florencia, and he replied, "Florencia interests me more than you can imagine." Miranda asked him how he could fall in love with his best friend's wife, and Alejandro pointed out that Miranda is in love with her sister's husband.

Florencia told Alejandro that Fabricio doesn't love her because he doesn't want their child to be born. Fabricio denied this, saying, "I love you. You are the most important thing to me."

Alejandro lectured Fab. about how to treat Florencia, and Fab. said, "You think it's easy? The woman I love is going to die, and there's nothing I can do." He asked why Alejandro is so interested in Florencia, and Alejandro said, "Because I want her to be happy," and told Fab. to take Florencia back to Dr. Fernandez for treatment right away.

Renata complained that Miranda is giving money to the church even though the family is poor now, and Miranda retorted, "I donated my own money, and I don't care what you think about it." Renata called their father a delinquent, and Miranda slapped her.

Miranda later told Tomasa that she wants to "save her family," then apologized to Renata, who retorted that she wants to forget Miranda is her sister.

Gonzalo told Rebeca, "It's Cesar's fault I'm here" (in jail). "It was he who committed the fraud." He asked her to trick Cesar into confessing, but she said, "I can't lay a trap for Cesar. He is my son." Gonzalo said, "Leave, then. There is nothing more for us to talk about" and said he will never meet with her again. He said, "Cesar is going to pay, I swear, he is going to pay very dearly," and that he is also going to get revenge on Fabricio because "both your sons committed mortal sins."

Roman (the man Gonzalo hired to find Fernanda) told Cesar where Fernanda lives. Cesar told him to research everything Fernanda does, where she goes, etc. Cesar thought to himself that he wants to learn the identity of the man Gonzalo killed.

Fabricio confronted Cesar because Cesar threw their mother out of the house.

Miranda told Cesar that because the family's funds have been frozen, Alejandro Luque is going to let them use his private plane.

Fernanda told Tomasa that Gonzalo's house is her house, too (maybe she is planning to return home now that Gonzalo is in jail).

Fabricio asked Rebeca who Gonzalo killed. I don't think Rebeca answered, but she warned Fabricio, "Gonzalo wants to finish you both off" (ie him and Cesar). Cesar said after Florencia dies he will go far away to escape from Gonzalo, leaving his child behind for Miranda to raise. Rebeca tried to talk him out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home