Trying to Translate

I'm trying to learn Spanish by watching telenovelas. Please share your comments about the shows, too. I know I'm not the only English-speaking person who's hooked on telenovelas!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Heridas de Amor - Episode 30

After seeing Fabricio with Miranda, Florencia said to herself, "Fabricio doesn't love me!" She then yelled at Fernanda to leave her alone, and Fernanda told Tomasa, "She hates me!"

Bertha asked Florencia, "Why are you so angry? I told you we'll get rid of the doctor little by little. Learn to enjoy other people's pain."

The men who work on the hacienda were angry at Miranda because they're not being paid. Miranda told them they're all free to leave. Fabricio told her he has money and can pay the men, but Miranda said no.

Fabricio said, "You are not alone. Now more than ever I am with you. I'm not going to leave you alone, I swear." Miranda replied, "I am alone in all this. It's not good for Florencia to see us together." Fabricio said, "I only want to help you."

Miranda said he's not showing enough enthusiasm about Florencia's pregnancy, and Fab. said no one understands his feelings about becoming a father and losing the woman he loves at the same time.

Tomasa told Fernanda that Bertha took her granddaughter away and never lets Tomasa see her, "It's killing me little by little." Fernanda said she will help Tomasa look for her granddaughter.

Tomasa said Bertha wants the gun Nati took away, and Fernanda said, "Don't worry. Nati is with me. She told me she has the gun." (However, later Joel forgot to lock the door of the nursing home and Nati escaped, heading toward her home village in Tabasco.) Renata eavesdropped on this conversation and later told Bertha that she thinks Tomasa and Nati killed someone.

Alejandro talked with is friend Luciano, saying he "won't move a finger to help Gonzalo" and "I never imagined Florencia was my sister. I am very confused, Luciano."

Bertha asked Cesar, "What will you give me for my silence?" (because she knows he stole from Gonzalo's business). Cesar said, "I won't give you anything until you tell me who was the man Gonzalo killed." Bertha claimed she doesn't remember his name, and Cesar said he wonders if Fernanda remembers.

Lisania told Daira and Alejandro that Raul's father doesn't approve of her because she's rich. Daira said she will invite Raul for dinner. When Daira called, Raul wasn't home and she had to speak to his father. Francisco told her that Raul and Lisania are from different classes and Lisania should look for a boy from her own class, but Daira convinced him to bring Raul to her house for dinner.

Florencia confronted Miranda about her hug with Fabricio, saying, "I will never forgive you! It's your fault I'm not happy!" Then she fainted.

After this Fabricio told Fernanda he knows who she is, and Fabricio demanded, "Why are you doing this to my daughters? You're making fools of them both!" Fabricio denied it and said he loves Florencia.

Fernanda asked him if he gave Florencia her pills that day and he said yes. I think Fernanda said she suspects Bertha of tampering with the pills and that she's going to prove it.

At the end of the episode a flirtatious woman named Britania approached Alejandro in the bar and said she had met him previously at a construction conference. Alejandro said, "Yes, now I remember you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home