Trying to Translate

I'm trying to learn Spanish by watching telenovelas. Please share your comments about the shows, too. I know I'm not the only English-speaking person who's hooked on telenovelas!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Heridas de Amor - Episode 64

After Renata awoke from her faint, she and her father immediately started bickering. Gonzalo said, "I am your father. The one who isn't my daughter is Florencia!"

Upon hearing that Gonzalo was visiting the neighborhood, Juan asked Renata, "Do you want to leave with him?" He dragged her into the kitchen and said, "This is where you're going to spend a lot of time. If you want to leave, I understand. We made a mistake, but we have time to fix it."

Renata packed her bags, but then told Juan, "I don't want to leave. I love you. I want to be with you. Please don't throw me out. This is the only home I have." Amparo said, "It is poor, very poor, but it is your home," and they all hugged.

Fernanda arrived to see if Renata was OK. Renata snapped, "I don't need your help. What my Aunt Bertha said is true. You are my father's lover!"

Nuria told Fabricio that Cesar sold the country house to raise money for Gonzalo's bail. Later Cesar told Fabricio what he learned from Lisania about Alejandro's revenge plot. Fabricio said, "Alejandro is going to be sorry. All this time he's been getting information from me for his revenge!"

Nuria told Cesar when she passed a room in the San Llorente hacienda she hd a strange feeling that she recognized it, that she had been there in dreams or in another life. She showed him a doll and said she recognized it, too. Cesar snarled, "I'm not interested in fantasy problems!"

Alejandro met a mysterious bad guy and tried to buy information from him. The man said, "Don't question me, Blond. I'll send you to the devil!" When Alejandro persisted, the man pulled a gun on him. After Alejandro left, the man telephoned Bertha.

Miranda was upset because all the cocoa she and the other women harvested was stolen. (The mysterious bad guy was responsible for the theft.) She told Alejandro, "I lost the harvest. I don't have my parents. My sisters don't love me. I only have you, Alejandro. Swear I won't ever lose you. I am dying, I am dying." Alejandro said she can recuperate the lost money from the second harvest.

Fabricio yelled at Alejandro, "You used me to get revenge on my godfather! I trusted in your sincere friendship!" Alejandro apologized and said he has become Fabricio's true friend, but Fabricio didn't accept that.

Renata went to bed with a fever and Amparo took care of her. Fernanda told Gonzalo about it on the phone, and Gonzalo asked, "How can she recover in the inhuman conditions she's living in?" Juan got angry at Gonzalo's attitude and said Renata only has a cold.

Renata dreamed Carola came into her room and said, "Do you know why Juan married you? It was a bet! He won, and the prize was my body!" Renata cried, "No, Juan loves me, only me!"

Vicente told Gonzalo about the theft of the cocoa and warned, "The hacienda is in the same condition as the business."

Miranda cried to Florencia about the loss of the cocoa. Florencia became impatient and said if she can face dying, Miranda can deal with this problem. Miranda agreed and promised to find a solution to their money troubles. Florencia said, "We are close to losing everything. You have no option. Marry Alejandro. I don't see any other way out."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home