Trying to Translate

I'm trying to learn Spanish by watching telenovelas. Please share your comments about the shows, too. I know I'm not the only English-speaking person who's hooked on telenovelas!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Heridas de Amor - Episode 103

Bertha told Luis Alberto that Nuria's doctor says no one should mention the baby's death to Nuria. She asked if he's in love with Nuria, and Luis Alberto said yes. Bertha said she would let him see Nuria later.

After Luis Alberto left, Bertha called Cesar and said, "I have a terrible problem, and only you can help me." She told him Luis Alberto is in love with Nuria.

Sanson informed Cesar that Alejandro was released from jail on bail. Cesar angrily asked why Sanson didn't kill Alejandro. Sanson said he didn't have an opportunity. Cesar ordered Bertha to come to his apartment to see him, but she said she couldn't because she was waiting for El Guapo to come for Nuria.

Cesar told Sanson that he still wants Miranda but has the patience to wait for her, adding, "Now I have Renata in my hand. That makes them all vulnerable."

Alejandro told Miranda he's going to get Fabricio to denounce Bertha for kidnapping him.

Ramon told Amparo she can continue her studies after they're married "when you have time." He has money and wants to them to travel, see Mexico together. Amparo said she wants to go to school full-time because her studies are a new world for her; she feels useful and younger, and she has plans for the future now.

Roman said dourly, "I understand." Amparo said she still wanted to see him and be friends, but Roman left without answering.

Juan asked Carola, "Do you still love me?" Carola said, "Like the first day." Juan said he was willing to try a relationship with her, but he wanted them to be honest with each other. If things didn't work out, they would go back to being friends. Carola agreed.

Nuria got into the back seat of a car, holding the baby, and Guapo drove her away. Luis Alberto saw them leaving, wondered what was going on, and followed in his car.

In bed together, Miranda and Alejandro discussed their plans. Miranda said she wanted to return to the hacienda, but Alejandro said no, he wanted her to stay at his side forever. He said sleepily, "I want you to be mine, Liliana, only mine."

Miranda flipped out and told Alejandro she could never forgive him. He told her it was just a slip of the tongue and didn't matter, so Miranda sarcastically called him Cesar and asked if that mattered. To make matters worse, Liliana called Alejandro just then.

Carola offered to make dinner for Juan and he started imagining that he was talking to Renata instead. He came to his senses and confessed to Carola that he would never love her like he loved Renata. Carola said, "Don't love me like her; love me differently." Juan said, "I don't want to," then kissed her, imagining that he was kissing Renata.

They were interrupted by the arrival of Raul and Erika. Erika told Raul, "I never thought your brother would be unfaithful to my friend." Juan told them defiantly that Renata has made him suffer and if she wants a divorce, she'll have to pay.

Florencia discovered that Nuria had taken her baby. She yelled at Bertha, "It's your fault, idiot!" Fabricio arrived just then and Florencia collapsed.

Meanwhile Alejandro and Miranda continued their argument. Alejandro said, "All the obstacles we've overcome don't matter? All for a stupid name?" Miranda said, "Not in my bed!" She tried to leave, but Alejandro carried her back to bed, saying, "I'm going to demonstrate with all my body and soul that I love you!" Miranda struggled at first, then started kissing him back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home