Trying to Translate

I'm trying to learn Spanish by watching telenovelas. Please share your comments about the shows, too. I know I'm not the only English-speaking person who's hooked on telenovelas!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Heridas de Amor - Episode 111 - no recap

Sorry; someone was going to tape tonight's episode for me, but she taped the wrong channel, so I missed this episode.

:-(

P.S. Here's the Caray Caray recap for this episode:
http://caraycaray.blogspot.com/2006/12/heridas-friday-dec-15.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorite scenes from Friday's episode is this: Fabricio weeps to Miranda and Alejandro that he won't be able to live without Florencia, wah wah wah. Meanwhile I'm thinking "What about your poor son? Are you going to let him be stuck with a wimp for a dad?" But here comes the best part, first Al gets on Fab's case for being a baby, he says "You know you're not the only one grieving, I'm losing a sister, second one this year for God's sake." Then Miranda jumps on board and says "Al is right, and I'm losing my beloved sister so stop being so self-centered."

I don't know why but I really enjoyed that scene.

8:39 PM  
Blogger NONE said...

LOL -- a soap can't get soapier than this one, can it! Thank you for sharing that.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home